A dependable and hard wearing jaw crusher that finds general application in a variety of laboratory environments. The JC2000 is a sturdy “workhorse” engineered to be the industry standard crusher for the geochemistry laboratory.
* Reduced capital cost: flexibility of use allows for continuous or batch use in laboratory, field and plant applications.
* Flexibility of installation: available in upright standalone or low profile configuration.
* Exploration and grade control sample crushing: 200mm x 130mm jaw opening accepts large input feed size up to 110mm, suitable for a variety of drill core, rock chip and grab samples.
* Increased productivity: very high reduction ratio, with 6mm product size, provides faster and more efficient crushing with reduced process stages.
* High throughput: rapid and powerful crushing at 500kg per hour throughput.
* Increased availability: designed with a mechanically simple single toggle that is reliable and easy to maintain and repair.
* Ergonomically designed: fitted with feed hopper and easily accessible aluminium sample drawer
* Enhanced operator health: two dust extraction points remove airborne dust at the feed hopper and sample drawer improving the operating environment and reducing sample contamination.
* Improved quality: easy and fast jaw gap adjustment provides good control of product sizing while minimising maintenance downtime.
* Ready to go: fitted with control box featuring simple stop/start button and motor protection.
* Reduced operating/spares cost: extended wear part life with reversible and interchangeable jaw plates.
* Improved quality: jaw plates made from hard wearing chrome steel further reducing sample contamination.
* Decreased downtime and maintenance costs: long life roller bearings exhibit reliability at high load capacity
* Improved safety: full drive guarding enhances personal safety and complies with client OH&S standards.
* High level motor protection: IP65 rated electric motor is totally protected against dust ingress and against low pressure water jets from any direction.
Jaw Inlet 200 mm x 130 mm
Maximum Feed Size 110 mm (85% of jaw inlet)
Usual Product Size 6 mm
Maximum Product Size 35 mm
Throughput at Usual Product Size 500 kg/h
Motor Power 4 kW, 3 phase
Toggle Speed 300 strokes per minute
Dust Extraction Points Two
Dust Extraction Flow 170 L/s
Mass 575 kg
Dimensions (length x width x height) 745 mm x 560 mm x 1440 mm
Please note that the figures quoted above are nominal only performance expectations that can vary according to the physical characteristics of the material being prepared, the condition of the equipment, the gap adjustment and the method of feeding the crusher.